The conversations around creating inclusion in the workplace are critical to every company’s success. People want to be hired by, and stay connected to, organizations that make them feel like they belong, are welcomed, and have a voice. That’s just basic human nature.
At The Latimer Group, we want to make sure that these conversations around inclusion are, however, effective, and about a lot more than just checking boxes. We spend a lot of time thinking about creating environments that foster belonging, for ourselves and our team, and for our clients.
Therefore, our team is excited to share two things with you today:
- Our latest issue of Fathom, written by our Director of Coaching and Facilitation, Jay Prewitt-Cruz, which discusses our thoughts on inclusive communication in the workplace.
- And a new workshop offering on the inclusive workplace, based on months of research and design work by our Learning Team, led by Senior Director of Learning Kendra Raguckas.
Please take a close look, and we are standing by to discuss how we can support your organization’s journey to a more powerful, effective and inclusive work environment.
Does your team:
– Take too long to make decision?
– Fail to ask for what it wants or needs from you?
– Make things too complicated?
– Deliver unconvincing or disorganized presentations?
– Have new hires who are unprepared to communicate in the workplace?
We transform teams and individuals with repeatable toolsets for persuasive communication.
Explore training, coaching, and consulting services from The Latimer Group.
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?