Being a great communicator is about so much more than the sales call you’re about to make, the meeting you’re about to join, or the conversation you’re about to have… Beyond the immediate benefits of closing a sale, or contributing to a meeting, great communication skills create several significant realities that will benefit you in the long-term:
- You get better results. High-level communication makes it easier for you to get people aligned, on board, moving forward. It becomes easier to get people to “yes.”
- You waste less time. Think about all the time you waste in terrible meetings and on awful conference calls. Think about how “expensive” those are to you and your organization. Now think about how powerful it will be when you become a solution to that problem.
- Your boss loves you. Everyone wants to partner up with the person who can get to the point, make things clear, and doesn’t waste time verbally fumbling around. Your boss loves people who respect her time.
- You build credibility. Points 1-3 all lead to the same net result for you: More credibility. And credibility makes everything else possible.
Great communication skills are much more than a “nice to have.” Great communication skills make everything easier and better in the workplace. Everything becomes possible.
Does your team:
– Take too long to make decision?
– Fail to ask for what it wants or needs from you?
– Make things too complicated?
– Deliver unconvincing or disorganized presentations?
– Have new hires who are unprepared to communicate in the workplace?
We transform teams and individuals with repeatable toolsets for persuasive communication.
Explore training, coaching, and consulting services from The Latimer Group.
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?