When we do not prepare sufficiently, or make the point quickly and clearly, then what we are really doing is disrespecting our audience. We are, among other things, wasting their time.
And in an effort to respect your time today, I won’t belabor the point, or the post.
Have a great day.
Does your team:
– Take too long to make decision?
– Fail to ask for what it wants or needs from you?
– Make things too complicated?
– Deliver unconvincing or disorganized presentations?
– Have new hires who are unprepared to communicate in the workplace?
We transform teams and individuals with repeatable toolsets for persuasive communication.
Explore training, coaching, and consulting services from The Latimer Group.
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?