This post was written by Kendra Raguckas, eLearning Designer and Facilitator at The Latimer Group.
People learn in different ways and The Latimer Group strives to teach in a variety of formats and lengths to maximize learning for all. As we implement eLearning, an exciting new capability, many people have asked what the value is and how this will benefit them and their company. So let’s review our top five reasons for adding eLearning to our offerings.
- Flexible / Asynchronous – With our Learning Management System, Latimer Learning, all participants will have their own log-in and access to the content. This access gives them the freedom to choose when they complete their course, lesson, or workshop preparation.
- Interactive & Engaging Content – Our eLearning content is designed and developed to reach a wide range of audiences with interactive activities, videos, animations, and worksheets.
- Content Retention – With the all-access format of Latimer Learning, participants can review the training more than once and refer to it often, which will allow them to retain more of the content.
- Skill Reinforcement – To reinforce workshop learning outcomes and further assist participants in their communication skills growth, participants will receive targeted microlearning eLearning modules, which will continue the learning after the workshop is complete.
- Analytics & Reports – To ensure the organization is informed we can run reports from Latimer Learning to see who is active, participating, and completing the training content.
As we roll out this new capability, we are excited to provide these additional benefits to our clients!