We’re big fans of Scott Adams’ comic strip Dilbert here at The Latimer Group. Adams consistently offers a funny (and often WAY too accurate) depiction of office life.
A colleague of ours recently sent us this one on distracting communication in the workplace.
Hope it brings a smile for a Friday. And thanks again to Doug Shefsky for the share.
Does your team:
– Take too long to make decision?
– Fail to ask for what it wants or needs from you?
– Make things too complicated?
– Deliver unconvincing or disorganized presentations?
– Have new hires who are unprepared to communicate in the workplace?
We transform teams and individuals with repeatable toolsets for persuasive communication.
Explore training, coaching, and consulting services from The Latimer Group.
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?