A short post today, with some simple, but very powerful lessons to help you become a more effective communicator. These are the concepts we’re thinking about most often in our coaching and client workshops. Click the links throughout to learn more.
- Think about the outcomes you are trying to achieve. Communicate with purpose.
- Avoid the “one size fits all” approach to your communication. Know your audience and plan accordingly.
- Don’t allow the “I am too busy” excuse to prevent preparation. Lack of preparation is very expensive.
- Anything worth doing requires repetition to build up muscle memory. Practice.
- Credibility matters. When you have it, nothing else matters. When you don’t have it, nothing else matters.
Have a great day.
At The Latimer Group, we believe that great communication skills can change the world. We transform people and organizations with simple, repeatable techniques and mindsets. We teach persuasive communication skills through an integrated platform of corporate training, coaching, and eLearning. To learn more about how we can transform your organization, e-mail us at info@TheLatimerGroup.com
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?