A short post today, with some simple, but very powerful lessons to help you become a more effective communicator. These are the concepts we’re thinking about most often in our coaching and client workshops. Click the links throughout to learn more.
- Think about the outcomes you are trying to achieve. Communicate with purpose.
- Avoid the “one size fits all” approach to your communication. Know your audience and plan accordingly.
- Don’t allow the “I am too busy” excuse to prevent preparation. Lack of preparation is very expensive.
- Anything worth doing requires repetition to build up muscle memory. Practice.
- Credibility matters. When you have it, nothing else matters. When you don’t have it, nothing else matters.
Have a great day.
We believe that great communication skills change the world. We transform people and organizations of all sizes with simple, repeatable techniques, through an integrated platform of corporate training, coaching, and asynchronous learning.
Our entire business has been built on the referrals from satisfied clients. So, if you enjoyed your experience with The Latimer Group, or if you like what you read here, please share your experience with others. And if you would like to know more, please contact us at info@TheLatimerGroup.com, or visit our website The Latimer Group.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for more from The Latimer Group?