A short post today, with some simple, but very powerful lessons to help you become a more effective communicator. These are the concepts we’re thinking about most often in our coaching and client workshops. Click the links throughout to learn more.
- Think about the outcomes you are trying to achieve. Communicate with purpose.
- Avoid the “one size fits all” approach to your communication. Know your audience and plan accordingly.
- Don’t allow the “I am too busy” excuse to prevent preparation. Lack of preparation is very expensive.
- Anything worth doing requires repetition to build up muscle memory. Practice.
- Credibility matters. When you have it, nothing else matters. When you don’t have it, nothing else matters.
Have a great day.