The Latimer Group is busier now than we’ve ever been! We’re growing, and we need to expand our team. We’re looking for someone outstanding who can embody our fingerprints and help us bring them to life every day as our eLearning Specialist.
The eLearning Specialist will help us expand our digital learning capabilities to enhance classroom and virtual learning experiences. We’re a small, friendly, energetic firm, with a global client base — this person will be a key member of our team.
You: The position requires experience developing interactive elearning programs. You should have strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills (We’re a communications firm, so this is a given). You’ll also need strong project management skills, and a great attention to detail. And finally, you’ll need a proactive entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and the ability to work as a part of a team.
Us: We are a highly specialized coaching and training firm with a singular focus on helping professionals and their organizations develop powerful and persuasive communication skills. We are based outside New Haven, CT and work with Fortune 100 companies all over the world.
Nuts-and-bolts: We offer a competitive salary and benefits. For a downloadable job description, click here. A few more details:
- Maintain and enhance existing training content, work with the Director of Learning to enhance the learning experience with TLG. This includes observing workshops and working to incorporate multimedia experiences into the classroom to help ensure the best learning experience.
- Serve as the digital learning expert, develop new approaches to learning, create digital content, interactive virtual learning experiences, and micro-learning experiences to enhance face-to-face and virtual learning workshops. The candidate will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of eLearning content.
- Deliver and facilitate webinars, virtual training workshops, and conference calls within The Latimer Group curriculum.
- Create and manage virtual content to enhance our new Latimer Learning web portal.
- Bring The Latimer Group’s Fingerprints to life. Every member of The Latimer Group is expected to represent the firm and the brand every day, consistent with our Five Fingerprints.
Sound like you might fit the bill? We’d love to hear from you! Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to JobPosting@TheLatimerGroup.com.