The Latimer Group is expanding our team. We’re looking for someone outstanding who can embody our fingerprints and help us bring them to life every day as our next Senior Facilitator.
As our Senior Facilitator, you’ll teach our dynamic Persuasive Communications workshops in both face-to-face and virtual environments. The successful candidate will be an experienced professional who is passionate about teaching and can bring The Latimer Group Method to life in the classroom. Senior Facilitator job description (May 2017)He or she must be able to teach TLG concepts, generate meaningful discussion, and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback to participants..
You: An experienced professional who is passionate about teaching and can bring The Latimer Group Method to life in the classroom. You should have strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills (We’re a communications firm, so this is a given). And finally, you’ll need a proactive entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and the ability to work as a part of a team.
Us: We are a highly specialized coaching and training firm with a singular focus on helping professionals and their organizations develop powerful and persuasive communication skills. We are based outside New Haven, CT and work with Fortune 100 companies all over the world.
Nuts-and-bolts: We offer a competitive salary and benefits. For a downloadable job description, click here. A few more details:
- Lead and facilitate workshops within The Latimer Group curriculum. Classes are taught to current and emerging corporate leaders. The Facilitator must be a polished professional capable of delivering to a variety of audiences including senior executives. Workshops will take place throughout the US and abroad. Candidate must be willing to travel extensively for this position.
- Deliver and facilitate webinars, virtual training workshops, and conference calls within The Latimer Group curriculum. Virtual learning experiences are central to our curriculum and the candidate must be able to engage a remote class, encourage dialogue, and elicit participation in video and audio sessions.
- Nurture and develop client relationships. Source leads for new business and maintain existing relationships. Initiate creative new networking opportunities to enhance current client relationships.
- Bring The Latimer Group’s Fingerprints to life. Every member of The Latimer Group is expected to represent the firm and the brand every day, consistent with our Five Fingerprints.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit. Generate creative new ideas and innovative content delivery methods.
Sound like you might fit the bill? We’d love to hear from you! Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to JobPosting@TheLatimerGroup.com.