The Latimer Group is busier now than we’ve ever been! We’re growing, and we need to expand our team! We’re looking for someone outstanding who can embody our fingerprints and help us bring them to life every day as our next Client Management Coordinator.
Our next Client Management Coordinator will provide office and client support, with direct client contact. We’re a small, friendly, energetic firm, with a global client base — this person will be a key member of our team.
You: The position requires strong listening, verbal and written communication skills (We’re a communications firm, so this is a given). You’ll also need strong project management skills, and a great attention to detail. And finally, you’ll need a proactive entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, and the ability to recognize things that need to be done to keep the office organized and operating seamlessly.
Us: We are a highly focused coaching and training firm with a singular focus on helping professionals and their organizations develop powerful and persuasive communication skills. We are based outside New Haven, CT and work with Fortune 100 companies all over the world.
Nuts-and-bolts: The job will begin as soon as possible, with a competitive salary and benefits. For a downloadable one-sheet on this job description, click here. A few more details:
- Manage the planning and coordinating of logistics for national and international client workshops, training sessions, and speaking engagements.
- Provide “point of contact” services for TLG clients.
- Maintain the client database.
- Coordinate travel and prepare materials for workshops.
- Participate in web-based client meetings to monitor the chat function, take notes, and provide perspective at the conclusion of the session.
- Coordinate follow-up procedures with workshop participants and sponsoring executives.
- Schedule workshop participant conference calls.
- Assist in management of The Latimer Group’s activities and appointments on calendar.
- Bring The Latimer Group’s Fingerprints to life. We are proud of our brand and each one of us represents the firm and the brand every day, through our Five Fingerprints.
Sound like you might fit the bill? We’d love to hear from you! Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to JobPosting@TheLatimerGroup.com.